We strive to provide affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! Your treatment plan will include a breakdown of all applicable fees, and we will inform you of all costs before treatment is administered. We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Our office accepts payments by cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard credit cards. We also offer a discount for payment in full.
Our current fees
Minor tooth movement with removable appliance: $450.00 per appliance and $35.00 per visit
- Early treatment : $2,485.00
- Full treatment for minor case with anticipated short treatment duration: starts at $2,895.00
- Full treatment for all other cases: starts at $4,302.00
- Clear correct: $4,780.00
Our treatment fees include:
- All appliances
- All emergencies
- All radiographs taken during treatment in our office to check treatment progress
- Initial retainers and 2 years of retention visits
- Any additional treatment including replacement of appliances if needed during the two year retention period
Affordable Financing Options
Don't let finances stand in your way for achieving the beautiful, healthy smile you deserve! We are pleased to offer in-house financing and third-party options through CareCredit to help make treatment more affordable. These flexible payment options allow you to pay for your treatment over a period of time so you can focus on what matters most – keeping your smile healthy!
If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Insurance policies vary, so we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.